Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Push has come to SHOVE!

Back off, slow down, don't wanna have too much to move. That is what my logical mind told me.  NO, No, no: WRONG is what a trusted adviser told me!  "You need to arrive LOADED with fun, imaginative and new work for the ready".  Once it was put out there it did make so much more sense to me.  Although now I feel like I am way behind on the jump.  So with push come to shove: I am changing mode again now resorting to make room for the wheel and making my wish list for the supply run next week, all the while I am going over and over the sketches I have been diligently making not to loose these thoughts along the way of a year packing clearing out the closets.  I cannot wait!!!!  It has been weeks.  I miss the smell of the clay! I am so excited and I am gonna get started with the 100 mug challenge!  While I make some needed new clay tools for impressions and patterns! A perfect way to resume work I think!  -Regi

3 comments:

  1. I think (in my professional opinion- haha) you have made a very wise decision. You will be the "talk of the town" when you arrive on the scene at your new place. It will be a great way to generate a lot of interest in you and your new studio. Your time will be so limited with the settling in process that you will more than likely put clay time on the back burner. Now, with your new plan, you will hit the town ready for action and the settling in will not interfere. I give you major props for redirecting your process!! It is not an easy thing to do.
    Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your professional opinion, Val. And I do agree that once I get rolling again I am gonna be able to pack and be ready for all the new things to come once relocated. I am both excited and exhilarated about the whole prospect of this new adventure.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit the blog!